A New Dream Takes Flight

Today I have release upon the world by baby.
The novel that has been brewing inside of me since I was in high school, for the better part of ten years, has been brought into the world.
Of course it isn't completed yet, but I am working on building a following for it in order to get it published when I am finished.
The novel is called Saint Bernadette's, you can read up on it by going to my InkShares page .
 I am so excited for this next step in my writing journey. I have wanted to be a writer my entire life and I am so tired of not doing the things that will bring my dreams into reality. I want to extend a huge dose of gratitude to everyone who comments, shares and especially pre-orders my book, anything to get the word out helps immensely.

I am so excited to share my work with the world, while also being incredibly nervous. It's a shot in the dark, but you will never know success if you play it safe.

Thank you everyone for the support, I hope you have a magical day.
 X0X0 Kat D.

Comments

Popular Posts