A Look Towards the Future

I am a twenty two year old female, currently studying to get a B.A. in English Literature.

No I do not want to be a teacher. That is the first question I am always asked when speaking on my schooling.

My dream is to be a freelance online journalist. Or anything where I can write my own content, in my own space and I don't have to change out of my pjs, that's the idea.

Currently I am going through a transitional phase, a sort of limbo.
My life is in limbo.

I have decided that I want to take a break from everything.
Recently everything went to shit; my boyfriend is having a tough time, my job sucks, my boss sucks and my car had to be completely taken apart.

So instead of getting stressed about it I completely ignored everything and resisted feeling anything.
This doesn't work, ignoring things does not make them disappear.

I should be studying for an exam tomorrow, but I'm here :P

Comments

Popular Posts