Shadow of Doubt

Today was one of my worst days. 

I have clinical depression and an anxiety disorder, so stressful situations are made even worse by my overactive anxiety-ridden brain. 

Add to that my job is a sales associate for a large national corporation. 
Retail of any medium sucks, a lot. 

I have become absolutely fed up with how the store is being run, the way they do things just make any sense in the least. I am truely sick and tired of being treated like garbage and people treating me like an idiot. 
I have spent 4 years in university and tbe majority of that type of customer hasnt picked up a book for at least 10 years. 

Im tired of being ignored and looked down on. Cashiers and customer service reps get no respect whatsoever. That is really sad. It really doesnt take that mucn effort to show some respect. Thank you. 

Comments

Popular Posts