Merry Merry Blogmass Day 5

Today I had a tummy flu thing :( so I was in bed most of the day and could only eat bread. But I did manage to get my recipe for homemade doggy biscuits written out, test baked and taste tested by my two little pups; Maxwell and Mystique :) 
They're technically my mother-in-laws puppies, but I love them dearly. 
Anywho on to the recipe

Homemade Doggy Biscuits
Ingredients:
1 medium yam; cut, boiled and pureed
1 1/2 cups oatmeal (unflavoured)
1/4 cup natural peanut butter
2 tablespoons coconut oil
2 tablespoons honey
1 large egg 
Enough flour (whole wheat or all purpose)
to make the dough not sticky

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. 
In an electric mixer combine all wet ingredients, then gradually add in oats and flour. Mix until no longer sticking to mixing bowl. Turn out onto lightly flour surface, knead 2-3 minutes till nice and consistent. Roll out and cut out shapes, place on ungreased baking tray and bake for 20-25 minutes untill edges are lightly browned. Let cool completely and treat your fur baby! <3 

Have a wonderful weekend!



Comments

Popular Posts